Sunday, December 3, 2017

Review: Off Duty

For this review, I chose Off Duty by Kristen Hope Mazzola.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
One kiss - that's all it took

For her to go from off limits to my off duty lover. For years we worked side by side and in an instant everything changed in the best way possible.

Jessica McBee was my best friend, my partner on the force and my only weakness.

When Myla Hayes, the wife of the captain of the NY Otters hockey team, is being harassed, we have to work together to take down the suspect.

But how can I let her be in the line of fire when I'm in love?



Note: First published in the Bleed Blue 69 collection. Releasing as a full length novel in 2017.

Jessica is Sean's new partner.  They become best friends.  A year or 2 later, Sean kisses Jessica on duty and everything changes between them.  But, when they are to talk about the changes, they get an urgent call to go see Myla about a note she received.  

This is book #6 in the Shots in Goal series.  This is my first book ever by Kristen Hope Mazzola.  I can not wait to read more from her and more of this series.

Great book!!

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: The Right Direction by Kathy Coopmans

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: