Friday, December 8, 2017

Review: The SEAL's Virgin Hostage

For this review, I chose The SEAL's Virgin Hostage by Lilly Holden.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
** Due for publication 8th December.


She’s a princess of the tabloid press, and she’s about to get a lesson in minding her manners.

From me.

Kidnapping a spoiled heiress isn’t my dream mission, but when my boss orders me to steal Paige Monroe and take her deep into the mountains for her own protection, I follow orders.

As a former SEAL, I’m used to facing down challenges that would conquer lesser men. Taming a tiny, blonde-haired goddess with enough sass to kick start a private jet should be a walk in the park.

It should be.

But as I force Paige to bend to my will and strip away her defenses, I see a new woman take her place. One who turns my world upside down.

The Paige Monroe I have all to myself in a small cabin is not the woman whose life is for all to see in any magazine. All that sass and stubbornness is a cover to hide her true self.

She’s sweeter, more innocent…more vulnerable than I’d ever imagined.
I started off wanting to tame Paige. Now I want to treasure her.

Make her mine.

And keep her safe, not only from her own fears, but from the man who hunts her.

**The SEALs Virgin Hostage is a quick and naughty page turner involving an obsessed alpha hero, scorching insta-love and sizzling romantic suspense that will melt your kindle. HEA and no cheating in this emotional tale.
 


This was a quick read.  This book was wow!  Paige was kidnapped by Ryder, who was a Navy SEAL.  Paige needs to stay away from the toxic people in her life according to her uncle. 

Great chemistry between Ryder and Paige.  I loved that there was mention of previous characters like Jake and Charlotte, & Deke and Sophie.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Heartbeat by Belinda Williams. 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: