Sunday, December 3, 2017

What are you reading?

What are you reading? 

I was to tell you what I was reading after I started Penalty Play, but life got crazy (van broke down...transmission then brakes).  I am here to catch up.  I have finished Penalty Play.  I loved it.  It was one of the books that I was looking forward to reading.    I read Bad Boy SEAL: A Virgin Bad Boy Romance and The SEAL's Secret Baby both by Lilly Holden.  I love reading books centered around SEALs.  

I am reading Off Duty by Kristen Hope Mazzola, which is another book I was looking forward to reading.  Then, I will read The Right Direction by Kathy Coopmans.  Then I have these 2 books up next to read: Defenseless by Elizabeth Dryer and Twice as Delicious by Bella Love-Wins & Vanessa Vale.

I would love to hear what you are reading. 

Well, I am off to read!!

Happy Reading!
Melissa
 

No comments: