Sunday, December 31, 2017

Review: A Wedding Tail

For this review, I chose A Wedding Tail by Casey Griffin.

I requested ARC copy of the ebook through Netgalley in exchanged for a honest review.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
’TIL DEATH DO US BARK…

Wedding planner Zoe Plum has brides from all walks of life vying for her services. The only problem is: happily-single Zoe doesn’t actually enjoy weddings―but that might change when she meets the singer of a local band playing at one of her weddings. His name is Levi Dolson and he’s too gorgeous for his own good. And now he’s gone ahead and charmed her new dachshund. . .

It’s no secret that Zoe doesn’t believe in fairy tales, but that doesn’t stop her from wanting to make sweet music with Levi. While she’s convinced she doesn’t need a man, when someone starts setting one trap after the next to make sure she never plans a wedding ever again, she might need Levi in more ways than she could have imagined. But just how far is Zoe’s hidden enemy willing to go? The only thing Levi knows for sure is that he will do everything in his power to protect the woman who brings music to his soul. Maybe that will prove to Zoe, once and for all, that he is a man worthy of her heart. . .
 


This is Book #3 in the Rescue Dog Romance series.  I have read both the first 2 books.  I was a little confused why this was called A Wedding Tail until I read that Zoe lost her beloved dachshund and has not found the 'right' dog.  I can understand that since we lost our beloved husky, Zeus, a year ago.  It is still hard to believe he is gone.  We now have a 4 month old puppy, Storm, who is a German Shepherd husky mix.  She has helped our family heal, but will never replace our Zeus.

Zoe is a wonderful and caring wedding planner.  She has someone out to get her.  Too many things are happening around her, but who is doing it?  I loved the guessing it was this or that character.  Zoe meets Levi at the one wedding she is planning.  Somehow Levi gets passed the wall she put up.  I think at first it was due to a crack he made in the wall.  Each time Levi takes anyway another piece of that wall.

Loved this book!  It warmed by heart.  It also had me on the edge of my seat about who is doing what to Zoe. Loved this series!

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: A Sky Full of Stars by Samantha Chase.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: