Friday, December 1, 2017

Review: The SEAL's Secret Baby

For this review, I chose The SEAL's Secret Baby by Lilly Holden.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Some secrets ensure a person’s freedom.
Sophie’s secret ties her to me forever.

One day two years ago I buried a ghost, a man who had haunted me throughout my life.

That night two years ago I seized my one chance and shared my bed with the girl I’d secretly adored from the time we were kids. The woman I’d never dared hope would be mine.

She was too good, too pure.

I was hard, rough. A Navy SEAL. A killer.

All we had was a few stolen hours before life and family destroyed the fantasy.

Now I’ve returned to Spring Valley to sell my family home, the last step in breaking free of my past…until I find I’m nowhere near done.

Not with Sophie. Not with my past. And not with the secret she was desperate to hide from me.

But I’m not the only one who has unfinished business with Sophie.

I’ll need every one of my killer instincts to protect what is mine.

**The SEALs Secret Baby is a quick and naughty page turner involving an obsessed alpha hero, a sassy heroine, and enough insta-love and sizzling romantic suspense to melt your kindle. HEA and no cheating in this emotional tale.
 

This was a short and very sweet book based around a SEAL and the girl he fell for in high school.  Deke left to start his life in the military.  He came home to bury his father and hooked up with Sophie.  Sophie has a secret she is hiding from Deke when he return to sell his house.  Sophie has to decide how to tell him, but there is someone harassing her.  Who is it?  Will Deke protect her?  Can they work past everything? 

This was suspenseful, emotional, and sweet.  It also had great chemistry between Sophie and Deke.  A must read if you love SEALs!!

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Off Duty by Kristen Hope Mazzola

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: