Monday, June 22, 2015

Review: The Inheritance

For this review, I chose The Inheritance by Morgan K. Wyatt, which is my first book by this author.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Melody’s work as a hospice nurse both gives her life purpose and rips her heart out when her patients die. Her latest client left her his lakeside home. After years of living in foster homes, Melody seizes the opportunity for a real home. 

Her happy residence comes to an abrupt halt when her benefactor’s missing nephew, Levi, shows up. A bomb shattered his leg and life, which left him in need of a safe place to figure out the rest of his life. The will leaves the house to both of them, but only if they cohabit for a year. Otherwise, the house goes to a third party. 

Melody detests Levi for never writing or visiting his dying uncle. Levi considers Melody little more than a gold digger similar to his ex-wife. There’s no way he’ll let her have his inheritance.

This book was very emotional.  It had me crying, laughing, and being grateful for my life with my family and husband.  Levi and Melody are very strong likable characters. 

Melody has trust and self esteem issues.  She was in foster care.  Levi lost his parents and was sent to live with his Uncle Roy.  This is a believable story.  Uncle Roy set up his will the way he did on purpose.  There are 2 reasons, but you will need to find out by reading this book.

My favorite part of the book was the end of it.  It was very romantic.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Burning Seduction by Vella Day

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: