Monday, June 8, 2015

Review: Someone Always Loved

For this review, I chose Someone Always Loved by Brooke Williams.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
His first day on the job, ambulance driver Jay has a horrible accident. The victim of the crash is thrown into a coma and Jay keeps vigil by her side. As their lives, past and present intertwine; a story of love through time unfolds. An intricate drama including adoption, love, suspense, and plenty of questions, Someone Always Loved You is a novel that keeps the mind churning and the soul alive.

This is such a sweet story. Not the normal story I read. You know man finds the one he wants and one of them has something holding them back from being together.  This was definitely an emotional roller coaster ride.  I think I had every emotion possible during this story.   I love the title of this book, Someone Always Loved You.  You need to read this to find out about the title.  I don't want to say too much about it because it is so better to read it all.  Like why did Jay have an accident on his first day of his new job?  Why was it that victim and not someone else?  Were they fated to have their paths cross?  

During the time Jay is sitting vigil by this victim's bedside, we learn more about Jay and this victim. I wanted so many questions to be answered and I kept guessing what I thought. 

Loved the ending a lot.  I was crying.  It was so filled of emotions.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Escape to Heaven by Reana Malori

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: