Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Review: Burning Seduction

For this review, I chose Burning Seduction by Vella Day.  This is the 5th book of the Montana Promises series.  
Book #1- Promises of Mercy
Book #2- Foundation for Three
Book #3- Montana Fire
Book #4- Hart to Hart

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Ever since Rock Hard Detective, Trent Lawson, was assigned to keep Charlotte Hart safe a few months back, he hasn’t been able to stop thinking about the sexy and headstrong woman. When Charlotte moves to Rock Hard, he boosts his effort to seal his heart. His job means everything to him. Too bad, passion flares the moment he sees her again.

After Charlotte’s shooting incident, she’s desired Trent. He’s everything she’s dreamed of in a man. Determined to have a future with him, she sets out to seduce him, but before she has the chance, a man is murdered, and she’s caught in the middle.

Intrigue and danger come between the new lovers, and Trent’s convinced being with him could put her in peril. What does she need to do to convince him they belong together no matter what?
 

I love going to Rock Hard, Montana.  It is like going home to visit dear friends.  I have only read book #4, Hart to Hart, but it was great to see Charlotte and Trent get their own book.  I do want to read books #1-3. 

I love that this book had so much.
Mystery
Romance
Hot Sex
Murder
Passion
Heart ache
Intrigue
Action

My favorite character is Charlotte.  She is a strong woman, who follows her heart.  She goes after what she wants and nothing gets in her way.  Charlotte wanted Trent and she planned to seduce him.  Oh my, those scenes were the best!! (You have to read this book for more information!!)

The chemistry between Trent and Charlotte was very hot and passionate.  I think when you feel passion like that you need to grab it and never let go. Both of you will have fears, but you need to work through those fears to realize what is the most important thing- each other together.

I really hope that Vella Day will have another book in this series.  Ok, more than one!  I love how she had me guessing who murdered and why.  I love that this book had mystery and romance in it.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: SEAL's Code by Sharon Hamilton

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: