Thursday, July 7, 2022

Audio Filthy Secret by Serena Akeroyd

 




Title: Filthy Secret
Series: The Five Points’ Mob Collection #6
Author: Serena Akeroyd
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance
Narrators: Jacob Morgan & Emma Wilder
Audio Release Date: July 7, 2022


BLURB

It's the dawn of a new age....

Secrets—you know my family is founded on them.
You just don’t know how much they’re suffocating us.

Lies—my marriage hinges on one.
You know that I picked the wrong woman.

I kept the past buried like a coward. Now, I feel the constraints of my choices like they’re a chokehold.

I shouldn’t have chosen Lena over Aoife.

I know that it’s time to tell her the truth.

It’s time to deal with the consequences of my actions.

Aoife deserves to be my judge, jury, and executioner.

If she burns down the house with me in it, well, that’s on me and my filthy secrets…

This is Aoife O’Grady’s story…






NARRATORS

JACOB MORGAN | EMMA WILDER

FEATURING

CJ BLOOM JASON CLARKE
TEDDY HAMILTON | JOE ARDEN
CONNOR CRAIS | SAMANTHA COOK
MUFFY NEWTON | MAXINE MITCHELL






PURCHASE LINKS


ALSO AVAILABLE IN EBOOK

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE SERIES



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

All free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing December 8

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Born in England, Serena Akeroyd is a true romance bookaholic. As a reader she will not touch a book unless she knows it has a happy ending, which makes her write the endings that your heart craves! This addiction, made her want to craft stories to suit her voracious need for steamy, sexy romance. She loves to write stories with plots twists, alpha sexy men, dark humor, and hot AF love scenes. Some are darker than others as she has a taste for the weird and the unexpected. 

She writes MF, MM, Menage and Reverse Harem (also known as Why Choose romance) in both con-temporary and paranormal. But she has recently decided to concentrate more on contemporary MF stories, mainly with A Dark and Dirty Sinners’ MC Series and The Filthy Feckers Series.


AUTHOR LINKS


No comments: