Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Book Review: Off Limit Crush by Kelly Siskind

  For this review, I chose Off Limit Crush by

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Opposites attract in the hilarious and hot romantic comedy United Indie Book Blog calls "a MUST READ!!!!!!"

Tripping into a gorgeous man when signing up at a Habitat for Humanity build should be a bonus, right?

Not when that hunk decides it would be fun to prank me.

To be fair, I’m not what I’d call "handy." I’m a genius at styling my clients, but manual labor isn’t my thing. Still, I’m determined to better myself by helping my community.

Then Owen too-hot-to-be-human Philips told to me to show up wearing hazmat-level gear.

He’s all apologetic now, being nice and sweet and hot. I’m ready to forgive and forget. And, if we’re being honest, I’m also ready to climb him like a freaking tree.

But I catch a man squeezing his fine behind.

Being the awkward soul I am, I flirt with all nearby straight men, hoping to break this unbearable attraction.

Except Owen looks…upset. Furious, even.

Turns out Owen isn’t gay, and holy heck can this man kiss. But I have the sneaky suspicion there’s a reason he took so long to ravish me, and secrets have a habit of dousing even the hottest flames…

*Previously titles STUD (less)


Ainsley’s crushes have not been exactly on target lately. They have been a bit offline so to speak. Lol. Many times during this book I would laugh out.  I can’t wait to read the next book in this series.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: