Title: Light the Fire
Series: Revolution Inferno Book One
Author: Whitley Cox writing as Natalie Sloan
Genre: Dystopian, Reverse Harem, Alpha Male, Romantic Suspense
Release Date: July 9, 2022
A reverse harem dystopian novel.
Scorched earth will be the least of their problems when she’s through with them.
My entire life has been spent in a cage.
I’m the only one of my kind. A triple threat.
They keep me locked away, drawing my unique blood to transfuse into others so they may possess my skills.
I’m too valuable to be set free or used as the assassin I’ve trained as since I was three.
I am not a vessel.
I am not simply a bag of blood.
I am a human being—female—and we are dying out.
But I will fight until my last breath for the freedom I finally grasp.
And those who betray me will wish they were never created.
I am Haina, a triple threat Hellcat, the Angel of Death, and I will build my army, and together we will light the fire of revolution and rise from the ashes to start a fair and just new world ruled by the most compassionate, the most honest, and the most powerful: women.
Notes from the author
* Multiple POVs and first person.
* This is a MFMM romance. There are no MM romantic scenes or MM romances.
* This is a reverse harem novel, meaning the main character has more than one love interest. There is no cheating, no cliffhanger (to their romance arc) and definitely a happy ending.
* Book 2 will follow four new characters, as will Book 3, with the series arc coming to an end in Book 3.
* Please note that this book is set in a post-apocalyptic world where not only has eighty percent of the human population died, but the ice caps have melted, the oceans have warmed and the geographical landscape of the world as we know it has changed due to the drastic rise of sea levels. The author did consult with an environmental and climate specialist to see what the world is projected to look like in 400 years, but some creative liberties have been taken to enhance the story
“This book was something totally new for me. Dystopian novels are something that usually take too much for my brain to process. This one was not. I loved how I could understand and follow everything that has happened to our world (not gonna lie. It scared me how possible it is). Truly an amazing story and I cannot wait for more of this world..”
– @dangrdonne ~ Donna Smith ~ ★★★★★ Bookbub Review
“Hot hot hot!! Wow! The spicy level was insane!!! Loved every page of it and can’t wait to read more!! - @mt032 ~CK ~ ★★★★★ Bookbub Review
“This book was incredible and the author did a fantastic job with her research! The science and how the world may very well look after global warming was amazing! I loved this book and the action in it didn't disappoint! There was a twist at the end that had me going oh no.” – Rachael Kaup ~ ★★★★★ Amazon Review
“I read the whole book in one day!! I loved it so much. Very steamy! I would recommend this book to everyone!!!” – Nicole ~ ★★★★★ Goodreads Review
Natalie Sloan is the mother of two gorgeous, wild little girls, and married to her high school sweetheart. She’s traveled the world, taught abroad, and now she and her scientist husband with their kids, dog and betta fish call Nanaimo, BC home. She loves writing filthy romance that tugs at your heart strings until you think they might snap, with cantankerous heroes and steel-spined heroines.