Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Book Review: 36 Hours Date by Kelly Siskind

  For this review, I chose 36 Hours Date by Kelly Siskind.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Siskind’s steamy second chance romance will grab you by the heart and leave you with one hell of a book hangover!

August Cruz is the only man I’ve ever loved.
He’s the one who got away.
He’s the one I totally screwed over.

Now he’s standing on my doorstep, nine years later, but he’s not the only thing that turns up. My mother’s lost diary is in my hands, and it might lead me to my father. A possibility I wished for one year ago, at my last birthday.

I have 36 hours to fulfill that wish.
I have 36 hours to drag August on a wild scavenger hunt.
I have 36 hours to protect my heart before I lose him again...because there's something he's not telling me.

36 HOUR DATE is a sexy second chance romance, previously titled LICKS. One-click your copy today! (less)


Wow! What a shocker!!  Not saying another word. Read this book. Wow! Perfect ending!! Favorite book of the 3 was the first one about Rachel.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: