Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Book Review: Be Your Anything by Jillian Liota

  For this review, I chose Be Your Anything by Jillian Liota.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Lennon Day is a problem.
She was supposed to be a one-time diversion, a friend that temporarily soothed the desires raging under the surface. Now we can’t keep our hands to ourselves, playing a game that we’re both going to lose. I thought I liked my life how it was. I wasn’t expecting for anything to change, for my priorities to ebb and flow like a wave. And now I’m worried everything is going to crash down around me. And that she might be the one who gets lost in the storm.

Lucas Pearson is a problem.
He’s handsome, charming, my childhood crush... and unfortunately, not completely available. When I moved back to Hermosa Beach to work for my family’s foundation, I wasn’t expecting anything to happen. But it did. Now, we collide like magnets, finding each other in the night to satisfy the urges we can’t seem to escape. It’s supposed to be casual. No strings. Emotion-free. And definitely a secret. So what’s the problem? I’ll be anything for him… even if I lose myself in the process. (less)


This is Book #2 in the Hermosa Beach series.  I love reading series.  You get to read more about the previous characters and learn more about the ones in the current book.  We met Lucas in book #1 when he brought his newly founded half sister, Hannah, to Hermosa Beach.  This book drives right in about Lucas has been dating Remmy since high school. She goes off to college and eventually asks for an open relationship.  Lucas agreed. Lennon and him has been friends since high school.  She is a secret.  Should Lennon be the one to get her guy? 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: