Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Book Review: Give My Everything by Jillian Liota

 For this review, I chose Give Me Everything by Jillian Liota.

I received an ARC copy of the eBook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Ben Calloway is my new fiancé.
When he suggests we get married, I nearly laugh in his face. That is... until he points out just how much I need him. I’m single, pregnant and alone in a tight-knit town I ran away from five years ago. I’ve burned every bridge there is to burn in Hermosa Beach, and assumed my life would just continue to go up in flames. But who knows? Marrying Ben just might be the answer to all of my problems.

Remmy Wallace is my new bride-to-be.
I wanted a family once. Until an act of betrayal stole my vision for the future. Now, I’m lying in wait until I can figure out how to bring down the man who hurt me. And marrying Remmy could be exactly what I need. She wants to know what I get out of the deal, but what am I supposed to say? Not the truth, that’s for sure. My reasons are my own, and I plan for them to stay that way.
 (less)


This is Book #3 in the Hermosa Beach series.  I loved this book. Ben and Remmy were perfect for one another. They were two lost souls with broken hearts. I can’t wait to read the next book in this series. 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: