Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Book Review: We were Something by Jillian Liota

  For this review, I chose We were Something by Jillian Liota.

I received an ARC copy of the eBook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Logan Becker came out of nowhere.
After a disastrous first meeting, the handsome pediatric surgeon is suddenly all I can think about. Sure, he’s older than me and fresh off a divorce, but we can have a little fun, right? Nothing serious. Only… Logan isn’t the kind of man to just play around. His slow and steady approach has me nearly bursting at the seams and desperate for more of anything he’s willing to give me. His time. His body. His attention. Maybe even his love.

Paige Andrews came out of nowhere.
She’s sexy, confident and far too young for me, not to mention the fact we come from two different worlds. I’m into early mornings and efficiency, while Paige believes in late nights and dancing your problems away. But still, I can’t seem to get enough of her. Of her sassy smile, her flirtatious laughter, her body writhing beneath mine. And when things become more serious, I have to ask the ultimate question: Can something unexpected turn into something real? (less)


This is Book #4 in the Hermosa Beach series.   Logan and Paige were absolutely adorable together.  I love reading a series. Reading about the previous characters and getting new details about the new ones. This book had a lot I look for in a book. Happiness. Vulnerability.  Sadness. 
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: