Thursday, June 16, 2022

Excerpt Reveal Blast: Controlled Chaos by Nikki Ash

 


♬ SNEAK PEEK ♬

Controlled Chaos: a single mom, unrequited love, rock star romance by Nikki Ash is coming in ONE WEEK and I have a sneak peek for you to check out!

“So you’re really going to let it happen, huh?” Declan asks, taking a sip of his beer. “You’re going to let her go off to college with that asshole without telling her how you feel?”
I flip the hood of my jacket up and tug on the strings, tightening it to cover my head. “She’s in love,” I say dryly, then take a swig of my beer, chugging it down in the hopes of getting drunk enough to believe the words I’m spewing.
“I missed my chance, and I’m not about to be that guy.” Draining the last of my beer, I drop the empty bottle onto the table and stand so I can grab another one.
“I’d bet my ass if she knew how you felt, she wouldn’t be with him,” Declan points out as we push through the crowded room of our classmates celebrating our impending graduation in various ways—some legal, some not so much—to the kitchen.
“She knows how I feel.” I scoff, grabbing a Solo cup and a bottle of vodka so I can mix myself a stronger drink. Beer isn’t going to cut it tonight. Not if I want to forget.
Declan barks out an obnoxious laugh. “Sure, she knows you care about her… as a friend, but you’ve never actually told her you’re in love with her.”
“And when the hell was I supposed to do that?” I huff, forgetting the cup and guzzling straight from the bottle. I welcome the burn as the liquid slides down my throat and into my belly, warming my insides.
“I don’t know, but if you don’t tell her soon, it really will be too late.”

♩ Preorder Controlled Chaos at a special price → amzn.to/3y2nTi8
♩ Add to your TBR → https://bit.ly/LoveandLyrics
♩ Purchase signed copies → https://bit.ly/3ubkcBr
♩ To read more → https://authornikkiash.com/sneak-peek/

#controlledchaosexcerptreveal #excerptreveal #nikkiashauthor #interconnectedstandalones #preorder #tbr #comingsoon #singlemom #rockstarromance #enticingjourney

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

No comments: