Sunday, January 24, 2016

Review: Horse Play! 25 Crafts, Parties, & Activities for Horse-Crazy Kids

For this review, I chose Horse Play! 25 Crafts, Parties, & Activities for Horse-Crazy Kids by Deanna F. Cook & Katie Craig.

I requested ARC copy of the ebook through Netgalley in exchanged for a honest review.

Here is a brief description from Netgalley:
A treasure trove of fun for every horse-loving girl! Horse Play! is packed with great activities and projects, from crafting a mini barn and pasture to designing your dream horse, sewing a pony pillow, making a shelf for model horses, and coloring a pull-out poster. Quizzes, checklists, and fill-in-the-blanks invite you to test your knowledge of horses, breeds, riding, and horse care. And this kit-in-a-book also includes stickers, a stencil, pop-out cards, and complete plans for a Horsing-Around party with games, invitations, a horse pinata, party grub, and must-watch horse movies!


When I saw this book available to review on Netgalley, I knew I had to see if I could get it.  My daughter, Ashleigh, is a huge horse lover.  

My favorite craft is the horse shoe.  I want to do this for my daughter's room above her door.  The pony poster would be cute colored and framed.  The bookmarks are great for kids who love to read.  The horse party time is great and I wished I saw this before my daughter's 13th birthday party.  We had it where she rides horses.  All of her friends loved riding.  Some even for the first time.  Ashleigh has asked for another party there.  We have never done a theme movie night.  I love this idea that the movie night theme is about horses.  


I wished this book had more crafts, but we loved it.
☆☆☆☆
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: ACE: A Bad Boy Romance Part 1 by Frankie Love

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: