Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: In Deep with the FBI Agent

This week's Waiting on Wednesday pick for me is:
In Deep with the FBI Agent by Lynne Silver
Publication Date: January 12, 2015.

When I saw that Miss Lynne Silver wanted reviewers for this book, I knew I had to sign up.  This is the third book in the Alpha Heroes series.  I already read and reviewed book #1 (Hot Nights with the Fireman) and Book #2 (In Bed with the Bodyguard).   I have been looking forward to this book since I read book #2.   I am starting to read this book tonight.  I got an ARC from Netgalley. 

I will add the description as soon as it is up on the site.
Melissa
Here is a brief description from Goodreads:


FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.






No comments: