Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Review: In Deep with the FBI Agent

For this review, I chose In Deep with the FBI Agent by Lynne Silver.  This is the third book in the Alpha Heroes series.

I requested ARC copy of the ebook through Netgalley in exchanged for a honest review.

Here is a brief description from Amazon:
PASSION UNCOVEREDTo Casey, Montgomery Prep isn't just DC's most prestigious private school-it's her alma mater, the place where her fondest memories were made. It's also her current employer and the target of a dangerous cyber criminal. But even more shocking than the crime is the sexy FBI agent who comes to investigate . . . 
With his six-plus frame and gym-sculpted body, no one would suspect FBI special agent Sam Cooper was once an awkward teenage computer geek-no one, that is, except Casey, the gorgeous girl who captured his heart on the first day of high school and held it for the last fourteen years. When a hunt for a hacker brings Casey back into Sam's life, his long-denied desire becomes impossible to ignore. He knows just how to make her forget the boy he was . . . and show her the man he's become.

Book 1: HOT NIGHTS WITH THE FIREMAN

Book 2: IN BED WITH THE BODYGUARD


Once again, Lynne Silver did a great job with this book.  I was hooked from page 1.  I can not believe I am going to say this, but this is my favorite book in this series (so far if there are more.....hint hint!!)  I loved book #1, Hot Nights with the Fireman, and thought that was my favorite book, but I was wrong.  I loved all the computer tech talk, the cyber hacking, and the chemistry between Sam and Casey.

Let's go back a step.  Sam and Casey met at orientation at Montgomery Prep in their Freshman year.  They sat beside one another for the entire 4 years (due to alphabetically order).  Sam had a major crush on Casey, but Casey was not so nice to him.  He left notes in her locker, etc, but did she keep them?  

Lots of people say that the geeks in high school are the ones to be HOT when they grow up.  Not sure if that happened with my high school.  I have never gone to a reunion.  Now 14 years later, Sam is HOT and Casey is thinking she should had been nicer to him back in high school.

Casey is working for her alma mater, Montgomery Prep.  Sam asked her questions if they have been hacked.  There is a lot of suspense on who did it.  I loved that added into the book.  The chemistry between Sam and Casey is hot.  It was nice to see the 2 couples from the first 2 books. 

I hope there are more books in this series.  I will definitely read them.
☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Forbidden, which is Book #1 in the Her British Stepbrother series, by Lauren Smith

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: