Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Review: Chaps and Chances

Here is my review for Chaps and Chances by Jessie Evans.  This was my first book by this author.  I received an ARC copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Back to the book, Chaps and Chances, which is book #5 of a series called Lonesome Point, Texas.  
Book #1- Leather and Lace
Book #2- Saddles and Sin
Book #3- Diamonds and Dust
Book #4- Glitter and Grit
Book #6- Ropes and Revenge

Love the cover.  It was yelling at me "Read Me Please!"  Layla and Cole was loveable characters, who had a HOT Chemistry together.  Cowboys!  The theme is second chances and everyone deserves a second chance.  I felt so bad for Layla, but she was a strong female character, who knew what she wanted- Out of her abusive marriage.  Cole wanted Layla since high school, but he chickened out.  It reminded me that if you want something so badly, then don't wait.  It could be too late.   This book had it all- Romance, Suspense, and a little mystery! 

I am going to read this entire series.  I am not sure where to start- at Book #1 or Book #6.  Love every title of this series plus the covers.  What can I say?  Cowboys! Yum! 

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: