Monday, March 16, 2015

Review: Exposed to Passion

For this review, I chose Exposed to Passion by Gemma Brocato, which is the third book in the Five Senses Series.  Book #1 is Cooking Up Love.  Book #2 is Hearts in Harmony.  I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
They walked through the shadows individually. Will they emerge into the light together?

Leading a vagabond life as a curator for a traveling photography exhibit translates to a lot of bad days for Rikki Salerno. But her trouble doubles when a careless high school student shoves her into a marsh. Being rescued by teacher Sam Kerrigan should have made things better, but Rikki’s inability to confess her true identity casts a shadow over their budding affair.

When Sam refuses an overly aggressive parent’s marriage proposal, she’s determined to ruin him. Not only does she doctor photos to make it look like Sam’s behaved inappropriately in front of students, she hacks the foundation website to reveal Rikki’s true identity. Faster than the blink of a shutter, Rikki’s focus changes from pursuing her full-color future to the black and white necessity of clearing Sam’s name.



I really loved this book.  I enjoyed book #1, too.  I love that we were seeing the topic of bullying coming up and it needs to be highlighted.  The characters are strong and very likeable.  Hot chemistry between Sam and Rikki!!!  I loved reading the conflicts in this book!  I was able to find 3, but I am not sure if I missed one.  I am not sure which one is my favorite, but they all intercepts one another.  

My favorite hobby is photography.  I have what I call my dream camera, which took me awhile to get it.  I love the photography club and would love to get some photos that they took!

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Hearts on Fire by Ashli Rose

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: