Sunday, March 22, 2015

Review: In for a Pound

For this review, I chose In for a Pound by  Joselyn Vaughn, which is my first book I read by this author.  I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
When he finds out his father is ill Joshua Pounds speeds to Pine Bottom to take care of him, expecting to spend his time bouncing between doctors’ appointments and cancer treatments. His first task, however, requires a canoe paddle and helping his father’s friend win the honeymoon of her dreams. One things for sure, he never thought about falling in love with an engaged woman.


This book was different than what I have been reading lately- Girl finds boy, who doesn't know if he loves the girl.  This one started out with the main heroine, Sidney, engaged to Colin, who turned out to be a not so nice man.

I loved this book, the competition between Sidney and Missy.  I have met people like Missy and they want what you have and more.  I could not stop reading since I was hooked.  It was a sweet romance!  I recommend this book.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Devastated by Monica May

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: