Monday, March 16, 2015

Review: Stolen Hearts

For this review, I chose Stolen Hearts by Andrea R. Cooper. This is my first book I read by this author.  This book is in a series called Hearts. 

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Crystal has spent her entire life training to be a thief in order to find evidence against the man who had her parents murdered. In her pursuit of justice she's had to give up her identity, her name, and any chance at love. When Crystal is forced on a blind date with the cop who is investigating her, she plays a dangerous game of hearts that could land her in a prison cell. 

Kade is in search of a new life, after losing his partner. He's taken a new job, in a new city, and met a new girl. In order to keep his fresh start, he will have to catch an elusive thief targeting one of the largest corporations in the country. Desperate to forget the failures of his past, Kade has no intention of failing. 

But secrets can’t be hidden forever.


When I was reading this book, only one word came to my mind- WOW!!  And wow it is.  It was not what I was expecting, but much better.  This book had so much in it- Suspense, Mystery, Romance.  Great characters.  I could never do what Crystal and Ruby had to do.  Could you do that?  I loved the spying, breaking into buildings, and looking for the much needed evidence.  

Kade was set up on a blind date with Paul's fiancee's sister, Crystal, which reminded me of my one and only blind date with Shawn.  Yes, he was a blind date by my friend, Sandy, and her boyfriend, Tim, who is Shawn's friend.  We have been together ever since.

I can not wait for Book #2.  I gave this book 4 stars because of how I felt when reading the many paragraphs.  It was different to me.

☆☆☆☆
 I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Irresistibly Dangerous by Debra Ann Fisk

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: