Monday, March 30, 2015

Review: Weekend Fling

For this review, I chose Weekend Fling by Reana Malori.  This was my first book I read by this author.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
After a weekend fling that meant more than it was supposed to, Kara Thomas finds out she’s pregnant with Austin Delaney’s child. Kara doesn’t want to trap Austin into being a father, and she knows he has a very dangerous job as a Navy Seal. However, she realizes she made the wrong choice in not telling Austin about her pregnancy when he shows up at her door unexpectedly. 

Austin doesn't know if he's ready to be a father, but he knows that he wants Kara. When he finds out she’s having his baby, he’s determined to make her his wife, in every sense of the word.

I read this book in one setting and I could not put it down.  I was hooked from the first chapter, but wished it was longer.  I loved the characters of Austin, Kara, Jack, Heather, and Lisa.  This was passionate, sweet, and had HOT chemistry.  

A weekend fling with a man and Kara gets pregnant due to a condom mess up.  Should she tried harder to get ahold of Austin, the father to be?  Yes.  Kara knew he was a Navy Seal at the time they met.  Shouldn't she know that he would be called away for a long period of time?  

During that weekend, there was a lot of passion and HOT chemistry.  I could tell there was more to this fling than just a fling.


☆☆☆☆
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars. (too short)
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: A Sweet Deal by Monica Tillery

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: