Wednesday, June 5, 2013

2012 E-book Reading Challenge Final Outcome

This is from my old blog & it was posted January, 2013. 

I wrote up a blog post on January 1, 2012 about an e-book reading challenge.  I did read 54 books, but I am not sure how many were e-books.  I think 2 were regular books because I got those from Susan Mallery (thank you so much from being a Fool's Gold Cheerleader).  So, if I am guessing right, that would make 31 e-books.  I did finish the Romance Reading Challenge, but I am not sure how many of these are Romance.  Wait, I can tell you in a second.  33 are Romance.   I tried to read the Rizzoli & Isles books and I could not.  

I am doing 50 ebooks for 2012.  They have levels set up:

Levels:
  1. Floppy disk - 5 ebooks
  2. CD - 10 ebooks
  3. DVD - 25 ebooks
  4. Memory stick - 50 ebooks
  5. Hard drive - 75 ebooks
  6. Server - 100 ebooks
  7. Human brain - 150 ebooks

From the list I had listed, here is what I read:
3. Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
17.  Summer Days by Susan Mallery (due out May 29, 2012)
18. Summer Nights by Susan Mallery (due out July 1, 2012)
19. All Summer Long by Susan Mallery (due out August 1, 2012)
21. Irresistible by Susan Mallery 
22. Sizzling by Susan Mallery
23. Tempting by Susan Mallery


Here is the previous Link: Click HERE.

Last year what I did with majority of what I read was I got free ebooks from Pixel of Ink & I chose new authors I have not heard about.  This got me out of my comfort zone!!

Are you going to do any Reading Challenges for 2013?  I am, but I am not going to do this one.  I am only going to do the Romance Reading Challenge.

Melissa

No comments: