Sunday, June 2, 2013

Working on Some Book Reviews

 This is from my old blog, but I added some books that I need to review.  What can I say.  I love to read!!

I did not realize how far behind I am in my Book Reviews until I looked at the drafts I have piled up.  Below #22 are last years & I am not sure if I will get to, but I will try.  I have #9-11 almost done.  Raising a special needs child takes priority above everything else especially now with the new diagnoses.  I also post my Book Reviews on Goodreads, but you have to be a friend now to be able to have access to my account, but I am thinking I may put it back the way I had it. 

Book Reviews Coming:
1. The Best Man (just finished)
2. Three Sisters (working on)
3. The Triple's First Thanksgiving
4. All He Ever Needed
5. Quinn's Woman (working on)
6. The Next Best Thing (almost done)
7. Already Home (almost done)
8. Safe Haven
9. Aggie's Inheritance (almost done)
10. Barefoot Season (almost done)
11. All Summer Long (almost done)
12. Adopt-a-Dad 
13.  A Child Out of Autism
14. 16 Lighthouse Road  (#1 Cedar Cove Series) by Debbie Macomber
15. 204 Rosewood Lane (#2 Cedar Cove Series) by Debbie Macomber
16. 311 Pelican Court (#3 Cedar Cove Series) by Debbie Macomber
17. 44 Cranberry Point (#4) by Debbie Macomber
18. 50 Harbor Street (#5) by Debbie Macomber
19. 6 Rainier Drive (#6) by Debbie Macomber
20. 74 Seaside Avenue (#7) by  Debbie Macomber
21. Big Sky River by Linda Lael Miller
22. Halfway There by Susan Mallery
23. All He Ever Dreamed by Shannon Stacey
-------------------
1. A Home in Stone Creek
2. A Stone Creek Christmas
3. A Season of Fear
4. Simply Irresistible

Have a great day!
Melissa

No comments: