Friday, November 20, 2015

Review: Backwards Christmas

For this review, I chose Backwards Christmas by Brooke Williams.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Local tour guide Noelle Richards loves everything Backwards Christmas has to offer in South Pole, Alaska. She gets wrapped up in the upside down trees, taking presents TO Santa Clause and all the festivities. Sled dog trainer Chris Furst, on the other hand, approaches the holiday with nothing but skepticism. When their history bubbles into the present, their difference of opinion comes to a head. When Chris gets himself into a dangerous situation in the snow, Noelle and the hope of Christ are his only hope for redemption

Noelle Richardson loves Christmas.  Her hometown of South Pole, Alaska does everything with Christmas backwards.  Chris Furst hates everything about Christmas.  His reason for him hating everything Christmas is nothing he took lightly.  It changed everything in his life- how he looks at everything.

This was a quick read.  Noelle is a sweet woman, who loves her hometown and Christmas.  Her love for Jesus is even bigger.  She tells us readers the true meaning of Christmas.  I agree with her completely, but a Backwards Christmas is not something I have done and I would not want to.  It was nice to read about how things are done differently in South Pole, Alaska.


☆☆☆☆
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Desert Heat by P.H. Turner

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: