Thursday, November 19, 2015

Review: Dangerous Love, Lost and Found

For this review, I chose Dangerous Love, Lost and Found by Jean C. Joachim.  

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
With danger lurking around any corner, Eden Wyatt, CIA covert operative, traveled solo. Hopping from one brief affair to the next, she’d be damned if she’d get a guy killed for loving her. But a chance meeting with a sexy, smart Major on New Year’s Eve rattled her resolve. 
Hunted by assassins, Eden had forgotten how to trust. Wary, ever on the alert, the stunning woman, ready to kill or be killed, knew what she wanted. Would she dare break her own rules for Major Tom Davis? 
Barreling through her defenses, Major Davis insisted on playing his own game. A man used to giving orders, not taking them, he refused to accept her terms. Would Eden put herself in the hands of those who wanted her dead, for love? Or would she kiss happiness goodbye and disappear back into her precarious life of running and hiding?

This is book #2 of the Love & Found series.  The first book is Love, Lost, and Found.  I could not put this book down.  Once again, it grabbed me from the first page until I was done with it.  I love when a romance book has some aspect of suspense or mystery.

Eden Wyatt is a CIA covert operative.  Tom Davis is a Major with the Marines.  They meet on New Year's Eve and sparks fly.  This book definitely had a lot of action and suspense surrounding Eden.  How can Tom and Eden have a life together if her life is in danger?  Will Eden be safe?  Will they be together?

Great book!  I hope there is more books in this series.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: