Monday, November 9, 2015

Review: Shower in the Rain

For this review, I chose Shower in the Rain by Brooke Williams.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
It's a rainy day...what's a kid to do? Play outside in the rain of course! Mom is usually willing to enjoy the fun, but today, she hasn't even showered yet. When her daughter persists, mom gives in and simply showers in the rain! Join in on the fun any mom can have by going back to being a kid at heart with this whimsical story about a mom trying to handle it all and a child just trying to have a good morning in the rain! 

This is my first children's book that I have reviewed, but I would love to review more.  It is also my first children's book I have read by Brooke Williams.  It is a cute little book with great illustrations.  Ethan and I read this book together.  Ethan is a first grader.

I asked Ethan a few questions about the book.
Do you want to play in the rain?  Ethan said yes.
Should I use soap in the rain?  Ethan said no, just play.
Would you read this again?  Ethan said yes.
Will you tell your friends?  Ethan said yes.


☆☆☆☆☆
We give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: SEAL of My Home by Sharon Hamilton

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: