Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Review: A SEAL Forever

For this review, I chose A SEAL Forever by Anne Elizabeth.

I requested ARC copy of the ebook through Netgalley in exchanged for a honest review.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Special Operator Declan Smith was a dedicated U.S. Navy SEAL, a known player, and daredevil who loved pushing the limits. But on his last mission, an IED leaves him injured and angry as hell—and it changes everything. 

When a loud crash disturbs his neighbor, Maura Maxwell, she assumes the sailor next door is up to his usual bad behavior. But the man she finds covered in glass is far from the cocky ladies' man she'd grown to tolerate. Lying before her is a man fighting to rediscover his place in the world—and he can't do it alone.


This book is in the West Coast Navy SEALs series.  This is Book #4.  I hope I have the names of the first 3 books below correct.  I was a little confused with the earlier books. 

Book #1- A SEAL at Heart.
Book #2- Once a SEAL
Book #3- The Kiss of a SEAL

Maura Maxwell lives next door to SEAL Declan Smith.   Maura is shy.  She is a Parkour Instructor.  Both Declan and Maura have a lot in common, but her shyness keeps getting in the way until one fateful day.  I am not going to say what because it is not in the description, but it is BIG.

Maura does not give up on Declan when he returns home injured.  Declan learns to lean on Maura.  When you need help, it is hard to say it, but those around us want to help.  Declan learns this about Maura.  His whole SEAL Team is there to help him through this new transition in his life.

This was my first book I have read by this author.  I want to read the first 3 books in this series and other books.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.
Here is a brief description from Goodreads:


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: My Kind of Wonderful by Jill Shalvis

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: