Sunday, November 29, 2015

Review: Sly "Bullhorn" Brodsky, Offensive Line

For this review, I chose Sly "Bullhorn" Brodsky, Offensive Line by Jean C. Joachim in the First and Ten Series (Book #5).

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Sly “Bullhorn” Brodsky wished winning the heart of Samantha Drake was as easy as protecting his quarterback. A top offensive lineman in the NFL, Bull tried to live down his rep as a womanizer. Locker room chatter had elevated him to the level of “player” in more than football. But Samantha Drake, dark-haired, stunning sister of a teammate, didn’t want to have anything to do with him. Or did she? 
On his best behavior, Bull pulled out all the stops to woo the reluctant beauty. He was making progress until a woman from his past reappeared. Tiffany, the one woman who broke his heart, is in trouble. Is Bull the only man who can help?
Samantha is overcoming her doubts about Bull until Tiffany arrives. Is the blonde really in hot water or does she just want another chance with the man she discarded? 
Enjoy the return of your favorite First & Ten characters in this book, too. Surprises, twists, and football action scenes will keep you turning the pages.



I love this series.  Jean did it again.  Very well written and the characters flowed off of the pages.  Once again, I could not stop reading (unless I had to).

Sly and Sam have met through her brother and fellow team mate, but he does not approve of them being together.  I think her brother did not see the real Sly that Sam saw.  

My favorite part of this book (besides the end) was the Thanksgiving dinner where all the team mates and their family and friends gather to be thankful for what they have.  I read this book right before Thanksgiving so it was a perfect reminder what I have to be thankful for.

I hope there are more books in this series.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Love You in December by Olivia B. Dannon

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: