Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Review: Sexy Holiday Delights: 10 Steamy Holiday Stories

For this review, I chose Sexy Holiday Delights: 10 Steamy Holiday Stories.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
***GRAB THE HOTTEST BOX SET AVAILABLE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!!!*** 
Ten Steamy Holiday Stories meant to heat you up during the cold winter nights. Settle in with a cup of hot cocoa, or a large glass of wine, and enter the world of some of your favorite authors! There's a little bit of everything for you to enjoy, including paranormal, contemporary romance, sweet romance and downright steamy erotica!

Shara Azod - A Home for Christmas
RaeLynn Blue - Fruitcake
Gynger Fyer - Christmas in Canada
Jeanie Johnson & Jayha Leigh - The Twelve Craze of Christmas
Marteeka Karland & Shara Azod - A Little Christmas Sugar
Kassanna - Joy
Serenity King - A Naughty Holiday Surprise
Tiffany Monique - A Thigh-High Christmas (The Redux)
Reana Malori - Renewal
Chaeya Robles - The Christmas Healing

OVER 100K Words of sweet, steamy holiday loving from your favorite authors! 
Happy Holidays!!

The only author I have read before in this box set is Reana Malori.   My favorites in this box set are:
-A Home for Christmas
-Fruitcake
-Christmas in Canada
-A Little Christmas Sugar
-Renewal

Each of my favorites offered something different.  Like a tiger shifter, talk about fruitcake and women, being afraid to show who you truly are to those who love you, meeting "the one" can change the way you see yourself in your future, fight for the one you love no matter what.

I have found some new authors I want to read now.  Each other gave some links and I plan to check them out sometime in the next few days.  I hope I find some books to add to my TBR list on Goodreads.

I give this box set 4 stars because of the grammar errors.  I could ignore it a couple times, but it was happening a lot.  The wrong pronouns were used in the one story (I can not remember which one).  I hope these authors will go back and re-read their work and correct the typos/grammar error.  I did not see these errors in every story.  

☆☆☆☆
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Dandelions on the Road by Brooke Williams

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: