Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Review: Complicated Relationships

For this review, I chose Complicated Relationships by Amy K. McClung, which is my first book by this author.   This is in the The Southern Devotional Series.  Book #1 is For the Love Gracie and book #2 is Curves in the Road.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
**WARNING: Adult Language, Adult situations**
Tristan Jacobs followed his best friend Mary Jane from Florida to Nashville only to have his heart broken when she married someone else. He's been a father to his younger sister Macy for the past five years now and has been putting his romantic life on hold. 
Now he's ready to find the girl of his dreams. An auburn-haired beauty walks into the bar one night and captures his attention. What he doesn't realize is that she has a connection to the woman who broke his heart. 
Tristan’s life is full of complicated relationships that could affect the one that means the most to him. Will he get his happily-ever-after? Or will the complications prove to be too difficult to overcome?


This is a great book.  First one I have read in this series and by this author.  The characters are great.  I could see Tristan taking care of his little sister.  I think if I met a man like this I would not want to let go.  He is putting his needs before his own by taking care of his sister, Macy.

This book is very well written.  I fell in love with Tristan and Lanie and are so cute together.  They both want the one, who would do anything for the other.  Lanie has had several bad dates.  

This is a sweet romance that reminds me that I am very lucky to be married to my husband, Shawn, of almost 19 years. 

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: The Dead's Man Treasure

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.




No comments: