Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Review: What We Found

For this review, I chose What We Found by Kris Bock.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
A summer afternoon
A stranger’s body
A life changed forever
And above, a hunter watches....

What We Found: 

When Audra stumbles on a murdered woman in the woods, more than one person isn't happy about her bringing the crime to light. She’ll have to stand up for herself in order to stand up for the murder victim. It’s a risk, and so is reaching out to the mysterious young man who works with deadly birds of prey. But with danger all around, some risks are worth taking.

In this book, you have
-Mystery
-Murder
-A little Sweet Romance
-Harassment

Audra is a college graduate.  She went back home to take a job at the Mountain Inn and Resort.  What would you do if you found a died body in the woods?  Run?  Scream?  Would go call the police?  Would you do nothing?

I feel bad for Audra because of the harassment from her boss and his son.  I think the son is hiding something.  I am not going to say what I think he is up to.

Audra's mother has a point of view on men that is something else.  I feel bad for her brother.  Audra is a good big sister, who wants to protect her brother from the verbal abuse from their mother.  

This book had me so curious.  You will see I say that a lot about a book with so much mystery in it.  Who killed the person?  I don't want to give away too many details.  It is better to read them yourself.   This book definitely had me wondering a lot of questions:
-Who?
-Where? (this has to be explained in details, but I won't get into it)
-Why?  (I think this is the big question to know)
-What?


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Lovers and Liars by Jean C. Joachim

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: