Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Review: Olympian Passion

For this review, I chose Olympian Passion by Andrya Bailey.  This is my first book I read by this author.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Olympian Passion is the first book in the Olympian trilogy, by romance author Andrya Bailey. 

Sabrina, a Classical Studies graduate student, is excited to be accepted for a summer internship at the Fine Arts Museum. When she meets stunning Greek archaeologist and scholar Nikos Soulis, who will spend two months overseeing the museum's new exhibit, she falls hopelessly in love with him. Even though the sexy professor seems to be dating a rich philanthropist and museum benefactor's daughter, he insists in helping Sabrina with her research project in Greek art. Can she avoid heartbreak when she is seduced by the hot Olympian god of her dreams? 

"Best romance I've read in a while! Couldn't put it down!"


I normally take some notes when I am reading a book that I need to review.  I want to make sure I remember every thought I have on the book I am reading, but this book I could not stop reading until the very end.  At first, I could not get into the story, but once I did, I could not stop reading.  Wow, a cliffhanger.  I need to read book #2 like NOW.  I need to know what happens.

I love the story about Sabrina and Nikos, but there were so many questions I had about Nikos.  Is he telling Sabrina the truth?  Is Maggie really his girlfriend or just possessive of him?  I can not wait until I read the next book.

We got to read this book with Sabrina's point of view.  I wonder what we would had learned from Niko's point of view!!


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Teacher by R.L. Merrill

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: