Friday, May 15, 2015

Review: Salvation: The Italian Story

For this review, I chose Salvation: The Italian's Story by Reana Malori.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Arturo Sabatino was happy with his life as a bachelor and had no plans to settle down. However, from the day Sydney Clark walked through the front door of his restaurant, he knew his life would never be the same again. Arturo was a man who usually got what he wanted and from the moment he laid eyes on Sydney, he wanted her. Sydney may not be ready to accept what he had to offer, but Arturo had no doubt they belonged together. She was his and he was determined to prove it to her.

Sydney gets a new job as a hostess in a restaurant that is owned by 2 brothers, Arturo and Angelo.  Both Arturo and Sydney has this strong attraction to one another, but what could happen if she allows herself to feel?

Of course there is drama in the way of an crazy ex girlfriend, who I will not say much about because I want you to read to find out more about her.  Crazy she is!!  Insane maybe!!  What she tries to pull is not good for either Arturo or Sydney, but will they allow the ex girlfriend to win and tear them apart?

Great love story that keeps you on the edge of your seat!

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Elusive Echoes (The Echoes of Orson's Folly) by Kay Springsteen

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: