Saturday, October 3, 2015

Day 3: Aidan Kincaid of Second Chance Summer

Welcome to Day 3 of my 31 Days Series!!  Today's book boyfriend is Aidan Kincaid of Second Chance Summer by Jill Shalvis.

I have this thing about reading about firemen.  Well, one fireman in particular--My husband.  I love reading any book about firemen. Aidan Kincaid is a Firefighter and volunteers with Search and Rescue and helps with the family business, a Resort.  I love how we learn as a reader what 3 things that Aidan loves.  Did you read this book?  Do you remember those 3 things?  They are: 1. sex 2. pizza 3. beer.  

Aidan would be a great book boyfriend because
-He is HOT.
-He will help out a friend.
-He is an Firefighter and volunteers with Search and Rescue.
-He is always there for his family.
-Did I say he is HOT?


This book cover makes you dream about what is under that shirt of Aidan.  You can see muscles.  It is like those muscles are teasing you to come into the book to learn more about Aidan and I believe it is worth it!!

Happy Reading!
Melissa

No comments: