Friday, October 2, 2015

Review: SEAL of My Heart

For this review, I chose SEAL of My Heart by Sharon Hamilton.  This is Book #9 in the SEAL Brotherhood Series.

I have read the following books in this series:

Book #1- Accidental SEAL (Audio) 
Book #2- Fallen Seal Legacy (Audio)
Book #3- SEAL Under Covers (Audio)
Book #4- SEAL The Deal (Audio)
Book #5- Cruisin' the SEAL (Audio)
Book #6- SEAL My Destiny (Audio)
Book #7- SEAL My Heart (Audio)
Book #8- SEAL's Promise (Audio)
Book #10- SEAL's Code

I received a copy of the Audio for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Kate Morgan is engaged to the most eligible bachelor in Sonoma County, the son of a wealthy wine family in Healdsburg, California. On a flight to visit her sister in Portland she is seated next to a young hard-bodied elite soldier who ignites her insides in a strange attraction she cannot deny.
Navy SEAL Tyler Gray plans to spend a weekend home before deploying to North Africa with the rest of his SEAL Team 3. But the conversation with Kate has him rethinking his future.
The encounter has both of them feeling fate has stepped into their lives and altered their course. Unable to just say goodbye as lovers, they agree to carry on a correspondence. Kate becomes the girl Tyler wants to come home to while she is pressured by her family to reconsider her broken marriage plans. Family secrets are revealed from the past regarding a young Marine and Kate’s mother which brings both heartache and a sense of clarity as old loves are unearthed. From the grave, a Marine’s love letters from the past affect the new love between Kate and Tyler in the present. And when Kate’s life is endangered, will Tyler be the man to save her without sacrificing his own?


Once again, we got a lot in this book.  
SEALs
Brotherhood
Passion
Heat
Family
Loyalty
Intrigue
Sadness
Conflict

I love listening about the SEALs.  It is like coming home after being away for awhile.  My favorite character is Kate.  She has been having doubts about getting married to someone she thinks she does not love.  When Kate meets Tyler, these doubts comes out more and does not want to leave her.  I feel she is strong for what she does.  It takes courage to do that.  Will Kate call off her wedding?  If she does, is there are future with Tyler?  Why can't she stop thinking of Tyler?

I love JD Hart's voices.  Freda is my favorite voice.  If I read this, I would not know that there is this whole other world out there with Audios.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Call Me

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: