Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Review: Final Shifts

For this review, I chose  
Book #1- Pink Pucks and Power Plays.
Book #2- A Most Unlikely Countess  
Book #3- O Captain, My Captain
Book #4- Reality Check
Book #5- Language of Love
Book #6- Final Shifts

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
The only constant in life is that things will change when you least expect it. On the day of Derrick Andersson`s retirement ceremony, a late-season tropical storm parks itself over the City of Brotherly Love. The women who love the Wildcats will not only have to deal with the deluge outside, they will have to struggle through some of the greatest personal storms they will ever weather.

Liz and Veikko receive devastating news, Maggie and Derrick face a shocking announcement, and Isabelle and Philip receive the verdict of Philip's court battle. Can Viviana and Alain work out the problems that have torn them apart? What has life dealt young lovers Petro and Margarite? The answers to those questions, as well as a surprise that will rock the Houseman, are revealed in this final book of the To Love a Wildcat series.

I can not believe that To Love a Wildcat series has ended.  This book wrapped the series very well.  Each chapter was written from a different woman's point of view.  I am sad to see this series be done, but it would be nice if there will be another series coming out of this one.  

I love that we have this book set up the way it was.  It was nice to know what happened to Liz & Veikko, Maggie and Derrick, Isabelle & Phillip, Viviana & Alain, & Petro & Margarite.

I was thinking the entire book about who my favorite couple is in this series?  I think it has to be Petro and Margarite.  They are so full of life.  They do not allow anything to get in their way of their love.  Her deafness or his language barrier.  

If you have not read this series, I recommend it.  It won't disappoint you!

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Review: The Saint's Devish Deal

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: