Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Review: Mortal Bite

For this review, I chose Mortal Bite, which is the second book in the Golden Vampires of Tuscany series.   The first book is Honeymoon Bite.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Golden Vampire Paolo Monteleone begins raising a son he did not know he fathered, after the murder of the boy's mother. He meets a beautiful human college professor, Carabella Sampson, at a Halloween costume ball. She is an expert on vampire lore, but doesn’t believe in their existence. Paolo dresses up as himself: a vampire.

A dark coven leader has targeted her for elimination, before she can reveal secrets of the Golden Vampire lineage she has obtained from an ancient book. Can there be a happily ever after if either his lover or his young son has to pay the ultimate sacrifice to protect the Golden Vampire race?
 

From page 1, this book grabbed me into the world of Vampires and the Monteleone brothers once again.  This time it is about Paolo.  I love that in the beginning of the book we are reminded what happened in the first book with his brother and Anne.  I really hope there is a third book.  This book definitely is steamy like the first book!

I love Paolo and Cara together.  They are night and day when they met at the Halloween party.  They are so sweet together.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: EAL's Promise: Bad Boys of SEAL Team 3

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: