Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Review: Honeymoon Bite

For this review, I chose Honeymoon Bite, which is the first book in the Golden Vampires of Tuscany series.  The second book is Mortal Bite.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Anne caught her husband cheating with the maid of Honor before their wedding cake was cut. She decided to take her planned and paid for honeymoon in Tuscany, alone. On the evening of what was to be her wedding night, she gets bitten by a female vampire.

Marcus Monteleone has waited three hundred years to find his fated female, only to discover her dying in his arms. He saves Anne's life by turning her, and then works to gain her trust, to cope with being a newly-formed golden vampire.

But when Anne finds out Marcus has not been completely truthful about his past, she vows to live as a human, and shuns the vampire world. Alone and unprotected, she falls prey to the very villainess who took her human soul, and who now takes the only man she’s ever loved.

Which lover will have to make the ultimate sacrifice to save the other before they both are lost?

I do not normally read books about Vampires, but this description was what changed my mind.  I had to read this book.  I am so glad I did.  I loved it.  So many emotions during this book.  Marcus is a 300 year old Vampire waiting to find his fated female, but when he did find her, she was dying in his arms.  Marcus saved her and now she has to learn to trust him.  Will Anne trust him?  Are they fated for one another?


If you are like me and not into Vampire books, I think you should give it a chance.  Never know if you will like a book until you read it!!

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Mortal Bite

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: