Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Day 6: Kyle Lansdowne of Accidental SEAL

Welcome to Day 6 of my 31 Days Series!!  Today's book boyfriend is Kyle Lansdowne of Accidental SEAL by Sharon Hamiliton.

If you are new to my blog, you will see that I love to read, that I love to read romance books, that I love to read books as the hero is either a firefighter, cowboy, or Military (SEALS are my favorite).  I also love books that have mystery or suspense, chemistry between the heroine and the hero, and action.

I have been listening to the Audios of Sharon Hamilton's SEAL Brotherhood series.  I love being able to do housework or work in my personal blog when I am listening to an Audio book.  It gives me some freedom that sitting down to read a book or ebook doesn't.

I love how Ms Hamilton set up this book.  Christy is in the wrong house.  She is a realtor.  If Christy wasn't in the wrong house, then she would have never met Kyle.  Kyle sounded irresistible.  Both Christy and Kyle had great chemistry and a deep connection.   The descriptions was very well done and I could imagine it all.  

How is Kyle a book boyfriend?  
Kyle is
-He is a SEAL.
-would do anything for someone he loves.  Look at all he did for Christy and his team!
-Hot
-Passionate
-Romantic
-Irresistible
-Soft heart
-A Leader

Happy Reading!
Melissa 

No comments: