Sunday, October 4, 2015

Day 4: Jason Moore of Hot Nights with the Fireman

Welcome to Day 4 of my 31 Days Series!!  Today's book boyfriend is Jason Moore of Hot Nights with the Fireman by Lynne Silver.



I have this thing about reading about firemen.  Well, one fireman in particular--My husband.  I love reading any book about firemen. 

Jason Moore is a fireman in Washington, DC.  He was in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Photos of him were taken in a not so nice way and went viral on the internet.  Before I go on, I want to ask the question: What would you do?  I would try anything to correct this.  As a fireman, your image is important.  The community and kids look up to you.  Parents would not be happy for their local fireman was in this situation.

   Jason has to improve his imagine for the Fire Department.  Jason has to do anything he can so he can stay in the fire department, but also he wants to be in the USAR (Urban Search and Rescue) Team.

This is where Valerie Wainwright comes to help.  She is in PR.  Her firm was hired by the City to improve the Fire Department's imagine.  Valerie wants Jason to do everything she tells him to.  Any photo op is important to change the public's opinion of the department.  Like at the Car Wash and the Golf Tournament.  Even at the local elementary school.

How is Jason a book boyfriend?  
Jason is
1. HOT.
2. A Fireman. (Do I need to say anything else here?)
3. All the sweet things he does for Val like flowers, hair bands, etc.
4. loves his work.
5. Did I mention he is HOT?
6. wants more out of his life like Valerie.

Did you read Hot Nights with the Fireman? The cover draws you in and this book won't disappoint you!
Happy Reading!
Melissa

No comments: